Building Student Support Systems This session will focus on identifying...Full Session Information
Building Intentional K-12 School Plans
This session is an introduction into student-focused strategic, logistical, and tactical planning. Participants will rate the mental health programs in their district/school and create action plans for program improvement.
Participants will also establish a cognitive base for outcome-based planning, refine school improvement planning regarding student wellness, and (when applicable) start to build a school wellness plan.
- An introduction to outcome-based strategic planning
- Self-assessment of district wellness services and initiatives
- Initial action plans for district wellness initiatives
School Leadership Teams & Staff
- An introduction to outcome-based strategic planning at the school level
- Self-assessment of school readiness to initiate district wellness initiatives
- Initial action plans for taking the wellness initiative to the school level
- A schedule for rolling out and implementing the wellness initiative
Each session ends with a personalized action plan based on that day’s learning. Also, each session will review the user experience and query suggestions from participants via an anonymous e-mail survey. Optionally, a check-for-understanding assessment can be included.